[Moo] April Baronial A&S Day and possible upcoming days!

Failenn Chu ingen ui Fhaelain Cherocelt at live.com
Sun Apr 2 11:00:07 PDT 2017

Greetings Lords, Ladies et al!
Calling all artisans of varying levels!

Baronial A&S Day! Come and learn to make the coiled hairpins shown. Taught by Lord Sigurd Ericsson of Bergen.
Allergy alert: Cats, please medicate as needed.
Potluck to occur as usual, please bring something to share.
Image found here: https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17190775_10154992031171788_2584985081063078898_n.jpg?oh=17a705377bda2c19294ea2bf8ef8303c&oe=59599730
More info as we get closer. Please make sure to let us know if you're coming!

May - 20th - No conflict as yet... Still looking for a teacher

June - May have to pick a Sunday? Possibly Japanese Embroidery?

July 8 - Sewing Day (last chance for help before Pennsic).

August - 26 - Basket Weaving with Lady Arnbjorg

Sept - 23 - Still open

Oct - 21? 28? Glass Bead Making with Lady Sara (And our last A&S day for 2017 as we break for the holidays).

In addition, this Tuesday's A&S in the Warrenton/Gainesville VA will include scriptorium for those who either are, or aspire to be, scribes!
Contact me at arts at stierbach.org if you have any questions about either!

Yours in Service to the Dream,

Lady Failenn Chu ingen ui Fhaelain
Minister of Arts and Sciences for Stierbach
Eastern Deputy to the Clerk Signet of Atlantia