[Moo] Demo - Quantico Kids First Fair

Lady Esperanza lady_esperanza at cox.net
Wed Apr 19 11:52:19 PDT 2017

The Canton of Sudentorre is doing a Demo for the Quantico Kids First Fair.

We are look for Rapier Fighters and Armored Fighters!!!! The site isn't conducive for archery. We are looking for other children's type activities. Examples:

We are having necklace making (Viking)
We are having dress up with pictures
We are having a coloring station.

We would like to have displays, active or static where children could make and take something or learn an little something.

This event is April 29th at Barnett Field, Quantico from 9am - 12pm.

Please let me know if you will be able to attend and I will update the event coordinator Lord Oswin.

Baroness Esperanza