[Moo] Wakefield School Demo Thursday May 11th

Lady Esperanza lady_esperanza at cox.net
Wed Apr 19 16:02:21 PDT 2017

Guess what time it is????? It's time for the organizing of the Wakefield School demo.

Demo is Thursday May 11th. Set up starts at 2:30pm and the demo starts at 3:00pm and runs until 4:30pm.

Mistress Rhonwen is organizing the Demo this year. She would love to see you there! Please let me know if you will be able to attend and I will pass your information to her.

For those who have never attended this demo occurs right after school ends.  We get there about 2:30 and it goes until about 4:30.

It is for 6th graders - keep that in mind for age appropriateness.

Needs:
anyone who can come out in garb for atmosphere and talking to kids / parents
Fighters (heavy, rapier) and marshals or each
Archers to show / talk about archery and equipment
Artisans - touch ok things best as they will want to see waht you are doing
People to lead / play games with the kids
that type of thing.  This will be the 14th (I think that number is right) year Stierbach has done this demo.  We will make it work with whomever can come!

Baroness Esperanza