[Moo] Stierbach Polling update

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Fri Feb 10 08:33:32 PST 2017

Unto the Populace of Stierbach does Baroness Esperanza Susanna Flecha send greetings,

No more submissions of Letters of Intent were received before the February 9th cut off.

Letters of Intent for Baron and Baroness of Stierbach are:

Duke Logan Ebonwoulfe and Duchess Esa Kirkpatrike

Lord Allen of Wolfhou and Mistress Blitha of Wolfhou

Lord Aeddan Ivor and Lady Arnbjorg Karlsdottir

Lord Dietrich Saphir zum Drache and Lady Karin Taylor de Cameron

Lord Sigurd Ericsson of Bergen and Baroness Aine ingen Chuimin

I have emailed Their Royal Highness's to let them know that we will need to conduct a process of elimination before sending four candidates for Their approval. I have let them know how our process of elimination will be done.

I am working on the survey and still am hoping to have it done and tested by Sunday Feb 12th.

Baroness Esperanza Susanna Flecha