[Moo] Survey Results

Lady Esperanza lady_esperanza at cox.net
Mon Feb 20 11:23:39 PST 2017

Thank you to those Stierbachers that took the time to participate in the Survey Monkey survey.

I have contacted All of the candidates.

Letters of Intent for Baron and Baroness, to be put forth to Their Royal Highness's for consideration to be the next Baron and Baroness of Stierbach are:

Duke Logan Ebonwoulfe and Duchess Esa Kirkpatrike

Lord Aeddan Ivor and Lady Arnbjorg Karlsdottir

Lord Dietrich Saphir zum Drache and Lady Karin Taylor de Cameron

Lord Sigurd Ericsson of Bergen and Baroness Aine ingen Chuimin

Thank again! I will send these letters forward to Their Highness's.

Baroness Esperanza Susanna Flecha