[Moo] Coffee Talk - Question the Baronial Candidates - Sunday Feb 26th

Lady Esperanza lady_esperanza at cox.net
Wed Feb 22 10:57:43 PST 2017

Come meet and ask questions to the Baronial Candidates for the next Baron and Baroness of Stierbach!!!

As is the Barony of Stierbach tradition you have the ability to meet and ask questions of all the candidates. It's a great way to get to know the candidates.

We will have 2 meetings, one in central Stierbach well a little further west and one in southern Stierbach, the Fredericksburg area.

First meeting this Sunday February 26th!!! Time from 1pm - 3pm. Location 26 Richland Rd, Fredericksburg Va. (Baron Mors and Baroness Esperanza's in the Garage / Shop )

Please bring a camp chair!!! as we will have limited seating

We will have some snacks and drinks but you can always bring something to share.

We look forward to seeing you on Sunday!!!!

Baroness Esperanza