[Moo] ISO vehicle

Evan da Collaureo evan at scadian.net
Fri Jul 7 13:09:16 PDT 2017

Hi everybody. Evan here, reemerging after a bit of an absence.

Some of you may be aware of the trouble I've been having with my eyes since Strike Weekend of Pennsic 45. It's been a long slog of a year, with more than a half dozen eye surgeries. My vision isn't quite back to where it was, and never will be, but at least this past Friday I was cleared to drive again. Which means I could get myself to Pennsic... if I had something to drive.

That's actually the point of this letter. Alys's and my only working car was rearended while parked on the street outside our house, and the insurance company totaled it. So right now we are carless, and looking, but our budget is limited because I've been out of work since last August and the medical bills have also piled up.

So if there's anyone in the Barony, or on this list, or is someone known to anyone reading this, who has a lead on cheap wheels that will pass VA safety and emissions and doesn't need TOO much other work real soon, please PLEASE let us know! Bonus for something that can haul a pavilion or two to Pennsic. Out of state vehicles are fine as long as they'll pass the VA inspections with minimal work.

Thank you for putting up with this diversion. Hoping that something will turn up before Pennsic, I remain yours in service,

Evan