[Moo] [MOO] Stierbach Central Heavy Fighter Practice

C. Odom sigurd.ericsson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 07:15:17 PDT 2017

Stierbach Heavy Fight practice

After lots of talking and trying to figure out new ways to get more people
to practice we are going to try a change. It has been suggested that moving
the practice to Monday evenings will be better for more people. It will end
the conflict with 2nd Tuesday of the month Barony business meetings and
thereby once again give us consistent every week practices. Currently the
practice will still be at Sigurd and Aine's house in the backyard weather
permitting and shop or indoor pell training and fight theory. We will see
how this goes and adjust again down the line if need be. Sorry for the
short notice I had wanted to get this out early last week. We will be
starting tonight as Tuesday this week is Business meeting so no practice
anyway. So I figure the turnout will be light this week and will be back to
normal next week. Any questions can be sent to Sigurd.