[Moo] I need pictures... and (grumble) paperwork.

Timothy Mitchell rwymarc at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 11:02:40 PDT 2017

To the populace of Stierbach:

Our new Baron has made a suggestion for spiffing up our rather boring
website. With very little effort I can add a rotating image gallery to show
off who we are. Software is not a problem; that is already sorted out. The
problem is rights management.

By SCA policy all media content on the site must be covered by a copyright
release form. Moreover portrait shots must have a model release form.

So I'm asking you to dig through your cameras and social media archives for
photos that show our Barony at its best and send them to me at
webminister at stierbach.org.

Fill out the Photographer Release form (link below) for the photos, or
better, check "Perpetual Grant of Use" and I can use any photos you send in
the future.
Sign it either electronically, or old-schoool and send it back. If you
print out and sign, you can get it to me when you see me, or just scan or
photograph it and send that.

Photographer Release form (for all photographs):
http://www.sca.org/docs/pdf/ReleasePhotographerFillable.pdf

Model Release form (For the subject of portraits):
http://www.sca.org/docs/pdf/ReleaseModelFillable.pdf

I don't need a ton of photos, send the best. And keep sending them.

Thank you

Richard Wymarc
Webminister Stierbach

Virus-free.