[Moo] Pennsic happenings

michael sheppard mlsheppard2760 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 16:23:28 PDT 2017

Greetings unto the Populace of Stierbach,

As the days grow nearer to Pennsic and several of us prepare to end his
town run, please take a moment to let Her Excellency and me know where you
will be! We know of those camping with the Barony, but for those who will
be with your households or other camps, please drop us a note, a text, or
even swing by the Baronial camp to let us know where we can find you. Just
in case there is something fun, special, or important we or others wish to
share....i.e. times/location to muster for opening Ceremonies,
time/location changes, arrivals/departures, court(s), parties, drive-by
courts & photo ops even, and the ever changing or last minute message!

For example:
BARONIAL COURT @ Baronial Camp *(N21)*
Date: *Tuesday, 8 Aug*
Time: *7pm*
Add'l Info: A SHORT BARONIAL COURT *FOLLOWED IMMEDIATELY BY* *A POT LUCK
DESSERT & ICE CREAM SOCIAL!*

*We'll provide the ice cream!! You provide toppings and/or something to
share!*

Again, Karin and I will be at Pennsic for both weeks and look forward to
seeing you all. Please, when traveling to and from, plan ahead and be safe!
Dress appropriately, hydrate, consider tick preventions, hydrate, look out
for one-another, and most of all have fun - it's PENNSIC!!

YIS,
Saphir & Karin,
Baron & Baroness