[Moo] Not looking good for Baronial Birthday

Maven sk8maven at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 04:21:51 PDT 2017

Arthur not doing well at all, will be lucky to stay out of hospital
(frankly I expect visiting nurse this PM will recommend 911 and an
admission over weekend).  Since I'm his caretaker, that rules me out
too. And we were both so looking forward to it....

Any chance anybody could drop by for a few minutes, just to let us feel
that we're still, however peripherally, a part of things?

Maven

---
http://www.avg.com