[Moo] Baronial Birthday and Investiture and setup (WEATHER)

Jane Van de Vaarst vaarstjane2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 18:42:37 PDT 2017

Due to the threat of intense evening and overnight storms Friday, I am not planning on putting up any tents Friday afternoon. If this changes (I will be checking the weather at 6 AM tomorrow morning) I will get the word out as quickly as I can. I do want to measure out and mark the list field and put up the fences. (Which will make tent setup quicker on Saturday.) There will also be hall arrangement to do.

There is a risk of rain Saturday morning but hopefully the most intense will have moved north. The best time to put up tents may possibly be after morning court. I know that everyone will pitch in to get everything set up as quickly as possible if this is the best and safest option.

 I will be issued the key at 3 PM tomorrow and will have the site open by 3:30 PM for setup.

Thank you for understanding the difficulty in reading the forecast. My aim is to keep everyone safe.

Thank you for you help!!!

Johanna Van den Vaerst