[Moo] Stierbach meeting Agenda

Stierbach Baronial Seneschal seneschal.stierbach at gmail.com
Tue May 9 07:40:36 PDT 2017

Greetings Everyone,

It is that time again. The baronial business meeting will be tonight 7pm -
8ish pm at the church. Below is the agenda.

YiS,
Baroness Aine ingen Chuimin, Seneschal Stierbach

*Agenda for the Stierbach Baronial Business Meeting May 9th , 2017*

Conference Call for those who can’t make it:  605-475-3220 access code
492849#

Words from their Excellencies

Officer Reports

Open (or soon to be) offices

MoL    Exchequer  Herald , we need deputies

NEW BUSINESS

Old BUSINESS

Up date on baronial Polling

Wakefield Demo, May 11th

Royal Archer , May 13th

Baronial Birthday Investiture, June 24th

Pennsic planning – need camp land agent Duke Logan is willing stand proxy
at land grab.

Ruby Joust – Allen is camp agent

VA Renaissance Faire Demo two weekends May 13th and June 10th

Still in planning:  Holiday Faire 2017

Up Coming Events: too many to list / Ruby Joust is also an Investiture

CANTON UPDATES

Sudentorre