[Moo] Stierbach meeting Agenda

Dexter Guptill 3fgburner at gmail.com
Tue May 9 09:41:35 PDT 2017

I can't make the meeting tonight -- I'll be catching my Lady's graduation
performance in her Improv class.

I'm currently listed with the Pennsic .org as Stierbach's land agent, and
I've registered the Barony for our traditional preferred slot in N21. I can
make it to Zero Night, somewhere around 7-8PM Friday night.  Land Agent is
no problem for me.  I'd prefer that the Barony appoint someone else as Camp
Boss for things like camp dues, supply acquisition, and so forth, though.

--
Dex
http://www.3fgburner.net

"Maxim 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need to
reload'. " http://www.schlockmercenary.com