[Moo] BUT WAIT THERES MORE!

Karin karintaylordecameron at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 16:23:51 PDT 2018

Greetings!!!
We so far have 2 Teams started for Pennsic food plan!
A good start however if they teams do not get filled there will be gaps in suppers.
Peace week is obviously going to be a light food week. And WAR WEEK will need to be filled

We have first week two teams leading the dinner.
If you have Allergies to things you need to inform the teams,  if you have aversions to things again say something so you know what is in the menu for the day.

MONDAY OF WAR WEEK IS THE BARONIAL ICE CREAM SOCIAL!! Keep that in mind bring whatever you would like to put on your ice cream (( yes there will be sherbert too))

The Baronage is providing the ice cream.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Yours in Service
Karin Baroness

Sent from my iPhone