[Moo] Purchase of a Baronial Pennsic Trailer

Lady Arnbjorg ladyarnbjorg at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 04:11:24 PDT 2018

The trailer is a large amount of Baronial funds and should have a longer
comment time than 2 days, especially since this weekend there are two SCA
events, a large demo north of our lands and  is a holiday weekend (Father's
day). In the announcement there was no mention about the size of the
trailer nor insurance costs.  The Barony should have a written estimate
outlining size, frieght costs,taxes, processing and any other additional
fees. There should also be an estimate of Coopers storage fee, insurance
and registration costs. I suggest this considering the extra expenses Grimm
told the attendees of the June Baronial meeting about purchasing his
household trailer. Only after this happens and a 30 day remark period
should a vote be taken.

Baroness Arnbjorg