[Moo] Notes from the last meeting to get to a wider audience

Stierbach Baronial Seneschal seneschal.stierbach at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 08:46:30 PDT 2021

Greetings Barony of Stierbach,

I come to you today to talk about officer positions.  We have a few that
need to be filled and of course there are always deputy positions to help
with the load or at least coverage when the need arises. These do not need
to be the replacement at the end of the term but can be.  If interested in
a deputy position talk to the current officer.

Also note that the email system is currently spotty as to what gets through
and what does not.  If you are trying to reach an officer and they do not
respond.  Try via a different platform if possible or reach out to another
officer.  We are working with Kingdom to fix these problems.  Alternate
email to reach me is Sigurd.ericsson at gmail.com

Exchequer is in the process of swapping and the new person will be stepping
up soon.

Chatelaine is currently looking for a replacement.  We have a possible
candidate.   I currently have most of the gold key and questions by
newcomers can be sent to me in the meantime.

Herald is looking to step down in Dec if there is someone interested in the
position.  Reach out to James or me for questions.

Looking to replace the quarter Master to wrangle the shed.  We think we
have a person.  If you are interested let me know, it might be good to have
two to make the trips for event prep easier by having a backup.

A&S is looking for a replacement for January step down.  We think we have a
candidate.

Seneschal we have a little bit of time, but it would be nice to get a
replacement in as deputy for the rest of my term and allow my current
deputy Duchess Esa the previous Seneschal to step back.  My warrant ends in
Aug 22.  We have had two people put in for the position from the meetings
but would like to get this out there in writing for any others that would
like to throw their hat in the ring.

We have also talked on the meetings about having another populous member
slot added to the financial committee.  If you are interested, please talk
to me or the exchequer.

And to broaden the viewership.

 If you are a fighter, please check your exp. Date and go online to renew
if you are getting close, don’t let this be a problem when you get to an
event.

Also remember per new policy all events must be preregistered and paid for
ahead of time.  SCARS closes two weeks before an event.  Note;  if you need
to cancel read the refund policy for each event but do to being required to
prereg if for some reason you can not go you should be able to get your
money back or reach out to the autocrat if you are uncertain if you are
free that day due to work or something to see what can be done. Not sure
how long this policy will be in effect but does not appear to be going away
anytime soon.

I believe that is everything I wanted to get out to the broader populous of
the barony.

Sigurd Ericsson

Seneschal Barony of Stierbach