[Moo] Back to In Person Business Meetings, Tuesday, 10 May, 7PM, Bethal Lutheran Church 8712 Plantation Ln, Manassas, VA 20110

Darrell Newman d_j_newman at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 17:43:05 PDT 2022

GreetingsStierbach,

Regardinggetting back to in-person activities, I would like to begin with our monthlybusiness meetings, I contacted the Bethal Lutheran Church in Manassas today,the place where we have traditionally held our Business Meetings pre-COVID, weare fortunate that they never took us off their calendar and our previous roomis still available to us.

I am alsoworking with them to see if there is a larger room option.

So, wewill hold our next business meeting, in-person, on Tuesday, 10 May, 7PM, at theChurch.  The church also gave me theirWi-Fi password, so I will be bringing my laptop to allow us to also hold theZoom Call.

You willreceive a separate post and emails regarding the Zoom details.  It is my sincere hope that over the next 2-3months we will be able to find an alternative to the Zoom Call and get back toan audio bridge option.   I hope to see many of you there!

Barony of Stierbach, Monthly Business Meeting

In-Person and on-line via ZOOM

Tuesday, 10 May, 7 PM

Bethel Lutheran Church

8712 Plantation Ln, Manassas, VA 20110