[Moo] Tentatively planning to have our Baronial Shed inventory day and clean up on Sunday, 19 June.

Darrell Newman d_j_newman at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 20:01:13 PDT 2022

Greetings Stierbach
With the spring calendar getting pretty full, we are tentatively planning to have our Baronial Shed inventory day and clean up on Sunday, 19 June.  It is Father's Day.  I'm posting this early to see who may be able to participate.  We also submitted the Warrant Request today for our new Baronial Quartermaster, Magnus Dunbar, (MKA) Paul Barnett, and with the recent change out of both the Exchequer and the Seneschal, this is the perfect time to do this.  Please sound off with your thoughts and if you will be able to participate.
  We will need to get all of the Baronial Property that is not currently in the storage shed accounted for.
YISAdelricDarrellSeneschal