[Moo] MASHS 4th ANNUAL SEMINAR ON HISTORIC EUROPEAN SWORDSMANSHIP

Steve Sheets steve at midnightmage.com
Thu Mar 4 08:58:50 PST 2004

The Mid-Atlantic Society for Historic Swordsmanship (MASHS) is pleased
to announce
MASHS 4th ANNUAL SEMINAR ON HISTORIC EUROPEAN SWORDSMANSHIP, to be held
in
Annapolis, Maryland on April 24th and 25th. MASHS is honored to present
Maestro Sean
Hayes of the Northwest Academy of Armes who will be conducting a two
day seminar on
19th Century Italian Dueling Sabre. This will be an in-depth hands on
seminar which will
delve into the techniques and tactics of this classical dueling weapon.

The cost for this two day seminar is $85.00. For details, and to
register, contact Larry
Tom, at LVITOM at aol.com

For more information about Maestro Hayes link to
http://www.efn.org/~hayes

For more information regarding MASH link to http://www.mashs.org.

This will be another great seminar, so sign up NOW.

---

MASHS is a Maryland based group of sword enthusiasts dedicated to the
reseach, analysis,
and practice of Historic European Swordsmanship and Western Martial
Arts. Our focus is
on Medieval weapon systems, Renaissance sword arts, and later period
dueling weapons.
We are an independent Society, but our training approach follows the
study methods of
many of the other groups devoted to this art. This includes scholarship
and research,
drills, test cutting with replica weapons, and bouting with weapon
simulators. We have a
General Information Sheet in our files section at our Yahoo group at
http://
groups.yahoo.com/group/HistoricalSwordsmanship/. Please read it to find
out more about
our group. If you have any direct questions for our Administrator, you
can contact Larry
Tom at lvitom at aol.com. Also, please visit our WEBSITE at www.mashs.org.