[Moo] Brigands in Stierbachs Forests, Beware!

Laurie garadh at erols.com
Thu Jun 16 08:41:16 PDT 2005

www.stierbach.org/events/birthday2005.html

Greetings to their Excellancies Briana and Colum of Stierbach.  I send this message to you by my best servant who knows this area well and swears he will not stop at every tavern on his way until you receive this.  I pray he does not lie and show up drunk.

I have found an excellent spot for your war camp where your troops can gather and plan how to make your Barony safe again.  The area is an open field at the edge of the forest.  It is close to where these last known brigands were found.

For all of those who answer the call in support of your Oath to hold these lands for their Majesties, there is room aplenty for the entire Army of Atlantia to come set-up camp if they come.  Your War Lord, Baron Turgeis assures me that this site is a safe area.

The advance camp party is enroute and should arrive on the morrow sometime after 9 a.m.  The camp will be ready for your supporters, your friends and your cousins by 4 p.m. this Friday and stay open until 2 a.m. for any late travelers.  Troll will re-open again at 6 a.m. Saturday morning.

I have sent word throughtout your lands for any and all who can come help set-up your tents, your tables and that lovely hot shower you are so graciously sharing with all those who wish to remove the dust from their travels.  The good people in the Barony of Stierbach and the Canton of Sudentorre have sent messages that they will be here to do whatever is needed to support you in this Campaign.

There will be a Victory Feast prepared for you for I have employed a great cook and his staff to prepare you a meal that will rival any great hall.  It will be a change from what you have been eating while on your travels I assure you.

Merchants have sent word that they will be in the area and have asked to camp.  I have organized a silent auction so there will be ample opportunity for people to spend their coin.

If you are in need of somthing I have missed, send word back with my servant.  Threaten to beat him if he does not make haste back to me.

Your servant,
Lady Cairistiona de Coveran
(Autocrat)