[Moo] Baronial Birthday - Please read

KristiWhyKelly at aol.com KristiWhyKelly at aol.com
Tue Mar 28 18:44:17 PST 2006

The 22nd of July would be good for us, as we were going to have to skip
Birthday on the June date.

Grace

In a message dated 3/27/2006 10:19:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ursuladarcy at cox.net writes:

If it  can be arranged with the site, I would support moving the event to the
22nd of  July, switching dates with Assessment.  That could pull more people
to  our event, since traditionally that's one of the last dates fighters can
get  authorizations before Pennsic.
Of course, we have to have a couple of  marshalls to help with
authorizations, but that could be arranged  !

Ursula