[Moo] A pre Fall Crown Tourney Story

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Tue Nov 14 11:53:16 PST 2006

Wonderful Idea!!  When my son was in Iraq, he loved receiving cans of  chef
boy ardee noodle o's and such, and homemade cookies. Chocolate chip did not
travel well, but oatmeal, snickerdoodles, sugar cookies, gingerbread, and such
cookies did. The neckrolls with the jell inside that the fighters like when
summer fighting is also good. Under armor was important also for my son in
keeping him comfortable.
--Blitha
(ps, I will bring those one price boxes. Great for shipping at  one low price
regardless of the weight!)