[Moo] A pre Fall Crown Tourney Story

Made For Willow madeforwillow at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 13:53:53 PST 2006

Excellent!
  Thank you!

TheWolfhou at aol.com wrote:
      Wonderful Idea!!  When my son was in Iraq, he loved receiving cans of chef boy ardee noodle o's and such, and homemade cookies. Chocolate chip did not travel well, but oatmeal, snickerdoodles, sugar cookies, gingerbread, and such cookies did. The neckrolls with the jell inside that the fighters like when summer fighting is also good. Under armor was important also for my son in keeping him comfortable.
  --Blitha
  (ps, I will bring those one price boxes. Great for shipping at one low price regardless of the weight!)