[Moo] Sterling Night is on Wednesday (Read on to find out where!)

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 16:28:42 PDT 2007

Greetings to the people of Ponte Alto and Stierbach,
I write to inform you that due to a scheduling problem, Wednesday's Sterling
Arts & Activities Night will be at my house. So join us at 13 Jermyn Court
in Sterling for fellowship and a chance to show off your latest projects.
Gather with us around 7pm.

Iustinos Ancyrenos

Directions to Iustinos & Ilse's House:
Take these directions below or map it yourself using our address: 13 Jermyn
Ct. Sterling, VA 20165
*From Route 7 West of Route 28 in Sterling*

   - Follow Route 7 East out of Leesburg
   - Turn Left at the first light past the Route 28 interchange on to
   Countryside Boulevard.
   - Proceed through the next stoplight and turn right on Cromwell Road.
   (Note: The easiest place to find parking is on Cromwell Road.)
   - Vandercastell Road is on the left and has a few marked visitor
   spaces on it. Proceeding counterclockwise around Vandercastel Road, the
   first court on the left is Jermyn Court. Our house is number 13. Look for a
   red shield outside the front door with four white lozenges on it (Gules, in
   pale four lozenges conjoined argent).

*From Route 7 East of Route 28 in Sterling*

   - Follow Route 7 West past Palisaides Parkway.
   - Turn Right at the next stoplight on to Countryside Boulevard
   - Proceed through the next stoplight and turn right on Cromwell Road.
   (Note: The easiest place to find parking is on Cromwell Road.)
   - Vandercastell Road is on the left and has a few marked visitor
   spaces on it. Proceeding counterclockwise around Vandercastel Road, the
   first court on the left is Jermyn Court. Our house is number 13. Look for a
   red shield outside the front door with four white lozenges on it (Gules, in
   pale four lozenges conjoined argent).

*From Route 28 Soute of Sterling*

   - Follow Route 28 North.
   - Route 28 ends at Route 7. Take the right hand exit on to Route 7
   East.
   - Turn Left at the first light on to Countryside Boulevard.