[Moo] Baronial Gathering and Pot-Luck Reminder

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 18:07:02 PDT 2008

Greetings your Excellency,
   We will be arriving late (I get off work at 7 pm). Looking forward to visitng for a little while.
    I also have a few business items for Iustinos & Cerridwen. We need the check for University so I can turn in the application to the school. Deposit $100.00 & Site  fee 150$ (separate checks). Also need to know if the financial committee okayed the insurance rider for equestrian practice in Aug & Oct. I have the application for the school ready to go. We got the section of the school we asked for, so far so good. Yes we can have archery!
   YIS,
  Alienor Love Conquers All
P.S. If anyone needs to get ahold of us use cell phones Reinmar (540)660-4660, Alienor (540)660-4660 or email me at work ldalybarrett at micron.com