[Moo] Cooks guild bake sale thanks

Annie Hamel ahamel77 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 12:00:53 PST 2008

Good day!

The Cooks Guild bake sale was a great success yesterday at Holiday Faire.
The guild raised over $300 that will be used to buy the cooking tools we are
sorely missing.

I first would like to thank the cooks who donated goods for the sale.  I
received excellent comments from our customers, everything was delicious and
you're the reason I saw some gentles more than once yesterday.  :)

I also want to thank everyone who gave a hand in setting up the booth and
assisting with the sales.  This made my task a lot easier and enjoyable.

Finally, all of us in the Guild would like to offer our deep appreciation of
all members of the populace who stopped and purchased some of our goods.
We will repay you with our continuing joy of cooking the best feast we can
at the events the Barony is hosting.

Thank you again

In service
Heloise Le Gardeur

--
Purpure, an open scroll bendwise and on a chief wavy argent three
fleurs-de-lys azure.