[Moo] Road testing... testing... 1... 2... 3... ( was: What do I need to do to shed my mundane name?)

PHF pflora at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 16:36:23 PDT 2008

Kihe (and, off-list, Ana) -

Thank you both for your insights!

Per recommendations, I am going to begin test-driving my favored (Christian)
name in 3, 2, 1... Only a few of you have met me, a few more have seen me
'round here using my modern name, but I hope I've chosen early enough that
it will be easy to know me by what I hope will wind up my SCA name instead
of having to make a difficult transition from my modern name.

It will take me somewhat longer, I think, to find a byname or surname that
speaks to me, so for now, I hope to be known as

Julian of Stierbach

P.S. I hope that, in my enthusiastic newbieness, I am not becoming a pest
around here. If I ask too many questions, by all means, encourage me gently
to pipe down and sit back to listen a while. :)