[Moo] Heraldic competions at B-day/Coronation

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Wed Aug 19 06:17:25 PDT 2009

Greetings!

Well it seems that the Baronies have taken up the Heraldic smack down
challenge.  I know of at least three that are pulling out all stops to
make beautiful displays on and off the field to win the populaces favor
at coronation.  Which means...we need to get going on making Stierbach
look AWESOME!!!

Elizabeth of Hadley Hall has agreed to help me coordinate people and
things for the competition.  If you are interested in helping complete
any of the following tasks, drop me or Elizabeth (Shalandara at aol.com) a
line so that we can get it all done.  Here are examples of things that
need to be done:

*	Artisan to enter the Best Spike in any Medium Contest on behalf
of the Barony.
*	Someone to make collection containers for the beads.  We will
need 3 of them decorated in such a way that people know who they
represent.
*	I have Baronial banners and standards, however could the cantons
bring their banners please?
*	If you are fighting I have some tabards, however if you have a
Baronial Tabard please make sure you bring it/wear it.
*	If anyone has ideas to decorate/spiff up the Baronial Presence
area just write your ideas down and send them this way!

Our event is a week and a half away.  What a great opportunity we have
to shine once again in the eyes of the Kingdom.  Let us work together
and make this an event to remember!

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen