[Moo] [MR] Coronation and ACCEPS - Easier than pre-regging for Pennsic!

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Wed Aug 19 18:45:58 PDT 2009

Thank you Lady Glynis.  I also found it faster to go this route than to
write a check and mail off the information.

And Thank you fellow Atlantian's for using the ACCEPS system.  This is not
the first email I have received of someone using ACCEPS to pre-register.

The cut off for using the ACCEPS system is this coming Sunday.  Don't wait
til the last day to pre-register.  You could have a power outage and then,
one day you will be sitting around the campfire at Pennsic swapping stories
when yours will be, "No kidding, there I was ready to hit the send button to
register my entire family for Coronation when out of nowhere, this truck hit
the curb in my neighborhood, taking out the power lines and the entire city
lost power for two days. I had to write a check and send in the list of
everyone and then my hand cramped up and I couldn't fight."

Its not too late.... http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php

This public service message was brought to you by the Autocrat,
Cairistiona