[Moo] Fwd: Leather shop closing

Marcolo DelMare marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 19:34:34 PST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carl LaFrance <cantwakecarl at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 10:14 AM
Subject: Leather shop closing
To: Mark Valente <marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com>

Could you post this on whatever leatherworking/A&S lists etc that
might be interested?

My good Gentles,

  I recently needed some tooling leather for a mundane task that I
was working on and did not wish to wait, or order a larger quantity
from Tandy or some other such supplier. After an internet search I
stumbled upon Wayne and Barbara Groves at Tricks of the Trade in Great
Valls, VA. They are a full-service leather goods and cobbler, with a
complete shop on the premises. After talking shop with Wayne and
purchasing some tooling leather he had on hand, he told me that they
would be closing their retail shop and moving to a home-based business
model. What does this mean for us? His entire professional leather
shop and cobblery is for up for grabs! Every type of leather tool
you've ever heard of (or not heard of) is available at
going-out-of-business rates. Give them a call at 703 759 4565 or go
visit them at 752 Walker Road Suite B, Great Falls, VA 22066 or at
groove1way at aol.com.

Good luck and good health,
Karl Frank

--
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is
because he hears a different drummer.  Let him step to the music he

--
Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it has
to be us.