[Moo] Ren Club Dinner

thewolfhou at aol.com thewolfhou at aol.com
Wed Feb 25 08:23:30 PST 2009

Greetings all!

It is good news I bring you that the UMW Ren Club has completed thier plans for their annual Dinner, with entertainments and dancing. It will be Sunday evening, March 22 (the sunday before Defending the Gate Weekend), at the Great Hall in Woodard Campus Center (the same place as past years), on University of Mary Washington Campus. Doors open at 6pm. Dinner is at 6:30. Dancing follows dinner.

Cost is $15 per person. Due to UMW rules, they cannont take money at the door. Reservations and money (checks made out to UMW Ren Club) can be sent to thier president, Brad Fisher, PO Box 1940, 1701 College Ave, Fredericksburg VA 22401.? Or it can be handed to him in an envelope. Brad tries to attend Sudentorre's tuesday meetings, or they have their meetings at Ball Hall on campus sunday evenings at 7pm.

If any are coming from a distance, I have rooms available for you at House Wolfhou.
Thanks,
Blitha of Wolfhou