[Moo] Team Stierbach Progress Report / St. Aiden Heraldic Display Team Tourney (AKA Sapphire Joust)

William Muirheid mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Thu May 7 07:46:58 PDT 2009

At Sapphire Joust on 24 May a St. Aiden Heraldric Display Team Tourney will
be held.  I am trying to put together a team to represent our Barony.  Any
of you hard charging Stierbachians who have wanted to take part in a bit of
fighting and a bit of pomp, well this is your chance.

I know that most of our fighters have the Stierbach helmet device that can
be worn as an avantail.  I think that would take care of the matching
heraldry requirement for the team participants.  The rest is just getting
folks out to participate.  I have put together a short progress report to
help keep track of what we have and what we still need to get to field a
team that will bring additional glory to our Barony.  This is the initial
report, so some of the numbers MAY be a bit low but I fully expect them to
go up.  Please pass this on to any folks you know who are not on the mailing
list, or whom you know just don't check email.
**
*Required personnel and material*

Heavy fighters with Stierbach heraldry
On hand: 01
Required: 05-07

Herald
On hand: 00
Required: 01

Team Stierbach Gem Container
On hand: 00
Required: 01

*Optional personnel and material*

Landed Baron/Baroness Team Lead (A Baroness is naturally worth more points)
On hand: 00
Target: 01

Entertaining Herald with matching regalia
On hand: 00
Target: 01

Banners and/or Pennants
On hand: 00
Target: Loads

Cheering Section in matching regalia
On hand: 00
Target: Even more loads than banners and pennants

I'll be glad to coordinate this.  Please let me know if there is any
interest in fielding a team for furthering the glory of Stierbach.
I can be contacted at william.winchester at gmail.com.  Tournament details can
be found at http://www.geocities.com/sapphirejoust/armored.html .

William de Mont d'Or