[Moo] Reminder: Baronial Day This Sunday!

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Wed Oct 21 12:53:01 PDT 2009

Greetings!

This is a reminder that our quarterly baronial day will be taking place
in Front Royal this Sunday 10-6.

Activities 10am to 6pm:

*	Equestrian Practice
*	Martial Activities (depending on marshals...)
*	Working on gifts to the Kingdom (look for a how to sheet in the
next day or so)
*	Pot-Luck
*	Traveling Business Meeting starting at 4pm
*	Talking about Baronial 12th night activity
*	Anything else anyone wants to work on?  Bring you're A&S
projects or anything else you want to work on!

Hope to see many of you there; I am sure it will be a great time!

Please contact Alienor if you need more information on the site at
alienorb48912 at yahoo.com.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen