[Moo] Fighter Practice Reminder

William Muirheid mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 19:20:21 PDT 2009

For those of you who have not yet gone to bed this is a reminder that
we have fighter practice tonight at the Prince William Fencing
Academy.  As dark falls quickly please bring non-marking sole shoes so
we can continue practice inside.  There is a $5 floor fee when we use,
well, the floor.  I hope to see you there.

There are other fighter practices in the Barony in addition to the
Tuesday fighter fest.  Please check out the events calendar at
http://stierbach.atlantia.sca.org/calendar/calendar.php for additional
events.  If you know of a practice or other get together in Stierbach
and it is not listed please let me know.

William de Mont d'Or