[Moo] Fighter Practice Reminder

SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com
Mon Sep 28 20:00:38 PDT 2009

Just to let you know :)

Sudentorre is having a fighter practice at Loriella Park on Sunday, October
 18 starting at 2:00.

This practice will include an official Youth Armored practice that is
scheduled to begin at 2:30.

Siegfried

Directions---------

Loriella Park, 10910 Leavells Road, Fredericksburg, Virginia 22407

I-95 to Culpeper Exit 130 West. Take Route 3 West to Salem Church Road.
Make a left (south) on Salem Church Road (Rt. 639). Rt. 639 will change to
Leavells Road after the Harrison Road intersection. Loriella Park will be on
the  right after approximately 1 mile.

In a message dated 9/28/2009 10:20:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,