[Moo] Fighter Practice Reminder

Scott Cozad scott at cozaddigital.com
Tue Sep 29 06:41:20 PDT 2009

William Muirheid wrote:
> For those of you who have not yet gone to bed this is a reminder that
> we have fighter practice tonight at the Prince William Fencing
> Academy.  As dark falls quickly please bring non-marking sole shoes so
> we can continue practice inside.  There is a $5 floor fee when we use,
> well, the floor.  I hope to see you there.

Edward:
There will also be HMA this week as well.  We'll begin with warmups and
some conditioning at 7 and go from there.

Edward de Clare

--
Those who want to learn the right way should start reading small sections,
slowly and with great concentration, going back a couple of times to what

Dom Durate (1438); Livro Da Ensinanca De Bem Cavalgar Toda Sela, "The Art
of Riding on Every Saddle"