[Moo] Royal Archary volunteers needed May 12

N Harrison miriel.denedham at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 18:10:19 PDT 2012

Greetings unto the lists!

Atlantia's Royal Archery Championship is only a couple of weeks away, so
it's time to start asking for volunteers.  Troll is need of people willing
to donate a couple of hours to getting others past the gate so we can all
have a good time.  Solid arithmetic skills would be welcome during the set
up and take down, but certainly aren't required.  The ability to accurately
make change is strongly encouraged.  SCA membership is very strongly
preferred, as you can't handle cash without it.  I'm aiming to have shifts
of about two hours.  Training will be provided if needed, you just need to
let me know.

If you choose to volunteer, please specify which shift or shifts would work
best for you.  I need 2 people to help with Troll Setup (before the
official opening of site, 7 am to 7:45am), 2 people for the Staff Only
shift (7:45am to 9:45am), 3 people for the Morning shift (9:45 to 11:45),
and 1 or 2 people for the Afternoon shift (11:45 to 2:15).  In addition, if
someone would like to volunteer as a cashier only for any of the shifts,
that would be welcome.  I'll also need help with counting out the cash box
after 2.

Troll will open to staff at 8, the populace at 10, and close at 2.

My apologies to those who see this on multiple lists.  Please forward this
to appropriate lists.

Thank you for the bandwidth.
Miriel deNedham
Head Troll for Atlantia's Royal Arachery Championship